Friday 7 December 2007

Last blog entry.......

This is going to be my last blog entry. I have heard from the publishers that my book is going to be published in the new year. I still have much work to do on getting it ready for publication. For that reason I am choosing (not deciding), choice has power, deciding hasn't, not to continue writing this blog.

In the time I have been writing it I have demonstrated what the journey from human to spiritual means for me and its three stages. Know THY SELF, Know THE SELF~ and Know THE ONE - and have given ways to progress through these three stages. Anything else I would write would only be a variation of one or other of these. I consider that this blog has served its purpose in that it has shown a way to transform from human to spiritual. All the rest is faith and practice.

I would like to say a sincere thank you to all who have been reading it over the last few months. I wish each and every one success on the journey. The greatest fun is in the journey because transformation is seen in the journey not in the end result. The end result is that you just ARE, pure awareness, no separation of consciousness, no witnessing just BEING. So have fun with the journey, don't make yourself wrong and aim for what is definitely possible as written about by the ancients sages and prophets down through the ages......