Monday 23 July 2007

The importance of keeping one's nerve

I have decided to start a blog because I feel strongly that the years coming up to 2012 are going to be one's where it will be important not to get pannicked. There are changes coming, environmental and others. The greatest defence will be to really understand ourselves and how we operate in the world. Hundreds of years ago Socrates said 'know yourself'. It is as true today as it was then but how do we do this.

I am going to use this blog to begin the process of doing this. There is a deep inner urge for me to share the wisdom and experiences I have had on this journey to knowing ourselves. I hope through this blog that people will enjoy and also contribute. It is my promise to write something on this blog everyday.

No comments: