Wednesday 13 January 2010

I should know.....never to be definite...

No sooner had I declared that this blog would lighten up on the spiritual when in the door popped the details for my re-scheduled course on Transcendental Meditation. It is like I might have one idea but the universe has other ideas and once again the spiritual has come to the forefront. The weekend course was cancelled before Christmas because the tutor had swine flu. It has now been re-scheduled for the weekend after next. Like Pavlov's dog I immediately sought out the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's book on Transcendental Meditation that I had felt on overwhelming compelling urge to buy in Waterstone's and once again began reading it. I was struck by the ease of understanding that I have. And yet with that ease in understanding comes a frustration that I'm not producing anything concrete out there in the world with it.

My good friend Lotus called to my house to collect me when we were going out the other evening and she met my Landlady. Lotus is building up a business in mindfulness meditation and her warmth really touched my landlady and she asked me to email her with her details because she wants to do a meditation course with Lotus. Lotus had never met this woman before and when she was leaving gave her a huge hug. I was gobsmacked as this is something I only ever do with close friends and family. But Lotus is living what I am proclaiming. That I have no fear and yet I wouldn't have done what Lotus had done. So there is still some inauthenticity when it comes to me and the spiritual world and what exactly I want to do within it that is frustrating for me. But I know the way out of this is to accept and not resist the way things are because they are the way they are and all that is required of me is firstly to accept this and then secondly to take action. It is only action that shifts things not thinking. So today I am returning back to my kundalini yoga. I have really missed it and can feel the familiar build up of energy that I have to be so aware of and channel appropriately to ensure that it gets released.

I am off to a meet up event tomorrow night and this morning did a wardrobe scan for what is going to give off the right message. I found a dress which is both comfortable and stylish so that will take me through tomorrow night. It's funny now that I have declared that I am going to find a rewarding satisfying relationship all kinds of invitations are coming my way. I got an invitation to a charity speed dating walk which is four miles long and is in aid of Alzheimers. It sounds like fun in that we change partners every so long along the route. This appeals to the gemini in me that doesn't like to get stuck for too long with one person. Then at each stop you fill in a rating card and hand it in. For some reason I am really attracted to this...

Am looking foward to my kundalini yoga class this evening.....

No comments: