Sunday 10 May 2009

Last post.....everything has a shelf life...

When I started this blog it was to demonstrate a process. I used myself as a guinea pig to demonstrate it. The intention was to inspire others to take risks and show courage in life. My good friend who I have known since childhood and has been a loyal reader since I began it was brutally honest with me and said that it's turned into a kind of soap drama which now has voyeuristic appeal and as this was never the intention, it is time for me to call time.

This is not the only reason. I make my own mind up about everything I do and would not end this blog because one person or two even have told me that it is a good thing for me to do. Since having it flagged with objectionable content I haven't felt the same. If what I wrote was the definite truth then it would be different but I have always asserted that these are just views of mine based on my own observation and experience. I consider that I have now done what I set out to do which was to demonstrate a process, anything else I could write is a matter of degree.

All there is left to do is to thank all of those who have been loyal readers of this blog and to encourage you to go out there and create the life you want for yourself. Thank you so very much, especially to Harry, who I have never met but feel such a closeness to. I wish you all the very best in your own journey.

Please do not post any replies to this post, I will finish by saying a final heartfelt thanks to you all.

Margaret