Friday 23 January 2009

Something.....carried me through today.....

Today was an extraordinary day. I had an ease, grace and freedom which was not me. Something inhabited my body to take me through the day. I know that this may read strange but the day went by in a blur where I was totally present and alert to everything that was going on but it was distant. I did nothing consciously today I just let whatever force was strongly with me to operate and the result was a truly magical day. I gave a speech at my presentation and I spoke so fearlessly about my dream of making a difference in people's lives by them getting just how great they are. I have no idea where all of that came from. It just came out like a declaration to the universe of who and what I am going to be. My work colleagues brought me out for lunch and everything was so easy and relaxed. I will look back on the day I left my work as the day I really experienced the power that is behind a commitment to make a difference. Making a difference is the highest of the human yearnings and it is in all of us to some extent or another.

Last night I had my team meeting and I was amazed at just how relaxed and happy I was. I don't know what the next few months are going to bring all I know is that for the first time in 7 years there is no separation between who I am and what I am going to be doing and that feels so authentic and real. I have no doubt that there are going to be hard, rough and lonely times but as long as I keep firm to my empowering context of making a difference this will be strong enough to carry me though. I must also be in communication with people and get support.

Tomorrow is the first day of the Power to Create course and I have worked hard to be a clearing from which creation is possible. This course for me is the closest to the process that began the world as we know it. From nothing, came something - the big bang and from this came creation. Today and tomorrow I am going to be very close to that which leaves me humbled......The only way to creation is to recreate that which is not complete so that it leaves the space for creation. The key promise of this course is that I say x and x happens. But many will say that this is not how it is. What I learned last night is that when all I am is a clearing without any incompletions, point of view, opinions then when I say x x will happen because there is nothing there. The reason why we don't have the lives we say we want to create is because of the existence of incompleted conversations which muddy up the clearing. I have struggled with what these conversations are that I need to complete in order to have a pristine clearing, I am creating that over this weekend these conversations will show themselves and I can then take the necessary action to recreate the conversation and then to disappear it.....

No comments: