Tuesday 17 November 2009

Everything...seems to be speeding up....or is this just the way it is occuring for me...

I walked around my new neighbourhood yesterday and was struck by how friendly everyone is here. Or maybe this is me with my new found love and compassion for human being I feel so connected to everyone. I know now without a doubt where my life is going and what it is going to be about until the day when I too go into a box and dirt is thrown on my face before I am lowered into the ground. It is going to be about raising awareness of the two parts that make up human being our identity and our soul. The shift in consciousness that I am absolutely positive is coming will happen when the identity has been unconcealed and the game of human being revealed. All of my meditative and intuitive insights tell me that this is what is meant by 'revelation' the unconcealing of that which was hidden.

My work to directly challenge the human identity as a collective through the individual people that I meet and communicate with started yesterday with a conversation I had with my landlady. As I have often written about in this blog it is not what happens in life but the story or interpretation we make up about what happened that is hallmark of human being. And it is this story that determines the kind of life that is lived and experienced. My landlady has had many tragic events happen which have happened and are real. However what she has made them mean or her story is so limiting what is possible for her. I had a really straight conversation with her about all of this and the result is that she has now registered to do the first stage of the training that I am more advanced in. The first stage is all it takes to begin the process of disidentifying the consciousness from the identity so it can be free. I was amazed at how well I was able to take all of the resistance she showed towards me in the conversation. I could take it and be with it without being reactivated because I knew that it wasn't her speaking, it was her identity that feels threatened and is now fearing for its survival.

And yet such fears for survival are unfounded because when the identity transforms so that the consciousness shifts to the next level there is present and experienced such peace, joy, bliss and a life that works and is magical in more ways than I can write. When the caterpillar becomes the butterfly does it want to return to the caterpillar. I don't know because I don't have the consciousness of the butterfly or caterpillar but my gut instinct is that 'no it doesn't'. The only difference between the process in the caterpillar and the process in human being is that we have the capacity to be self-aware and it is this self-awareness which the identity uses to manifest fear and resistance when it perceives any threat to its existence and survival.

Now when I look at the behaviour of people I see it all as the identity and I look beyond that to the inherent essence of people - their greatness which is hidden beneath the identity and yet which paradoxically the identity arises out of because ultimately it is the game of the ONE WITH THE MANY as I have written about many times. The waves appear separate to the ocean for a limited amount of time but they have arisen from the ocean and will return to the ocean so it is also with the human consciousness which comprises the identity. The game for human being is to disidentify or dissociate the consciousness from the identity to be free....

My work in making this happen for people is the closest I think I can get to in fulfilling on my Bodhissatva vow which I took silently in 1988 to understand the nature of suffering and not to rest until every sentient being is relieved of their suffering. As I write this I realise what a massive undertaking this is going to be and especially on my own and without any agreement from the human identity to do this! I am an active player in this game and am well aware of the power and viciousness of the identity solely for its own end.....that of survival.

I am busy now preparing invitations for a home introduction for my training for my friends and family in Ireland. I am committed that all of the members of my family are aware of the two sides to themselves and can begin this process. I am creating for it to be a lovely evening just before Christmas. I have unwavering faith in the power of the energy of this work and want it in my environment over the Christmas period. I am though treating it as the game that it is. I am so committed to having at least ten people with me on the evening and am now going full out to make this happen but if on the night there is just my mum, dad and me that is still going to make it such a special evening. I have never been this bold before..but then again.....there has never been as much at stake.......for human being before.......

No comments: