Tuesday 20 January 2009

3 days left....before I leave work after 7 years...

The 3 tarot cards Ihad randomly pulled out of my pack the night before last kept me going all day yesterday. The downside of that is I was afraid to pull out 3 more last night in case they would be the opposite. I realise that when I let my point of view pull me down is when I don't have an empowering and powerful context for what I am doing. When I generate a context of doing what I am doing so that I can make a difference, then the world and everyone in it appears sharper and clearer. From this I recognise that the fundamental desire of human being is to make a difference by being of service and contribution. I assert that one sure way of being happy is to find a way to be of service and contribution to 1 person every day. Make a difference in the life of one person each day and then happiness like a butterfly will come and sit on your shoulder.

Yesterday a work colleague took me for lunch and I was struck by what a gorgeous woman she is. I had always known she was kind but there is something about me leaving that is bringing out the beauty in people. I am clear that this shift is with me. Without the need to control anything I see things in people that I never saw before. It is like they are all appearing afresh to me. Late yesterday afternoon I had a phone call and I took it out on the fire-escape steps where there was the most fantastic views over London. The sun was setting and the beauty of those few moments took my breath away and I became lost in the beauty, awe and grandeur of something that is so much bigger than me but which I am a fundamental part of. I felt so uplifted and happy when I returned to my desk.

I listened to the speech made by President Obama and tears came to my eyes. In Barack Obama I see the next stage of evolution for the human being. The raising of consciousness so that unity and not separation becomes the defining paradigm. In Washington there was a huge gathering of all kinds of people. In this scene was the evidence that we are all connected, it is only our identity that sees us as small, separate and alone and this is only to keep in place the cosmic game of the Self-V non-Self. The game is not cruel because it is The One playing the game with itself. There is only ONE but the appearance of many. I assert that as 2012 approaches that we are moving towards the final revelation. Revelation means the unveiling of that which was hidden. More and more people are awakening to the reality behind the appearances or what Buddhists call the world of Maya and with this awakening comes a joy and delight that is obvious in such people. I assert that this awakening is going to happen on a grand scale and will push human consciousnesss from the human to the spiritual.....

This evening after my agreement I am going to a landmark seminar called 'reach for the stars'. This is appropriate because of what I am out to create in the world. I am clear that by giving up my judgements, opinions, points of views that I am then the clearing for anything to happen within the context of everything being possible and this excites me like nothing else. But it takes vigilance to develop and maintain this kind of clearing. It is so easy for a negative thought, feeling action to creep in and then I am no longer a clearing for creativity and possibility but a clearing within which my identify can flourish and this is not what I am up to for this lifetime. Finding ways to be of service and contribution is a powerful way of maintaining a pristine clearing.

Am busy also with practical things like getting everything ready for the new tenants to move into this flat. But this is also getting done with freedom and ease. I called the Council Tax office to transfer the payment of the Council Tax to the new tenants and the person who is looking after the account told me that I had £170 credit in my account which came as a welcome surprise to me. It is events like this and also how authentic I have felt since I have given in my notice at work that I will draw on when I have not so certain times in Brighton. But I also know that if I maintain an empowering context and generate what it is I want to have in the world, then these times will also be few. I generate my experience of the world whether that is happy or sad.....it is no-one else's creation only mine....

No comments: