Sunday 13 December 2009

In the beginning...there was nothing....and then there was THE WORD...

and that word....became human being. This weekend I was returned to nothing. There was nothing before language. Language of THE WORD brought into existence that which had not been before. Forget the big bang....first there was nothing....then there was THE WORD and the WORD created creation. This is why when we are not true to our word and don't honour it we are not honouring ourselves as the product of that creation. This is why integrity and being our word is the cornerstone of having a life that works. The two pillars to having a life that works and is magical in every way are integrity and responsibility but the game of human being is to resist these qualities with everything the identity has so as not to be unconcealed and to operate hidden deep within the sub-conscious.

It is because of this resistance to accepting responsibility that the world is as chaotic as it is. Think of a small child, if you don't teach him/her how to be responsible and to take responsibility the life of that child is chaotic. It is the same on a much larger global scale. When we as a race of human beings don't take responsibility that we are creating the lives that we have then the universe kind of goes crazy in terms of how chaotic it becomes. All it would take to bring about a happy connected world is for each person to take the responsibility for his/her own life. Not to make it wrong for the way it is if it's not the way that we would like it to be but to own that we have created it like that and then to own the power that we have as human beings to create anything. In the begining...there was NOTHING..and then the WORD - the WORD was a declaration 'I AM'. This is why declarations have so much power. When two people get married the priest says 'I declare you man and wife'. Before this was two people, the declaration creates something that wasn't there before. Everything that has power and creates something new comes in the form of a declaration.

I see from my own experience how up until the age of five I was nothing in terms of creating anything. I was one with everything around me. Then something happened which out of respect for those who are still living I am not going to go into detail here and I made the declaration from nothing...that I was unsafe around big people - that was my declaration and after that I created a life where I did everything in my power not to grow up. I kept my consciousness at age five which never developed in line with my physical body. Writing this it is hard to comprehend the power that this has taken never mind for those of you who are reading it but that is what I did. That is the power that we all have available to us when we bring ourselves back to nothing and make a declaration to begin the process of creation. The power that each of us has as human beings is awesome. We are truly made in the image of the creator and this is why we create everything about our lives..if only we would accept the responsibility for doing so. The suffering comes from not owning this power and allowing our identity or ego or personality call it what you will to run the show....this is the both the tragedy and comedy of human being. When I realized that what had been running my life was an upset five year old I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. I think I did a lot of both. But out of that realization I am now free....

No comments: