Tuesday 10 November 2009

What has really happened......is that my throat chakra has opened..

Yesterday morning I woke up and whether or not it is because I have been working on my unified theory of spiritual awakening through the chakras but I had the clearest intuition that what has happened is that my throat chakra which is the chakra of self-expression has now opened. I had myself caught up in some childhood drama which could have absolutely nothing with what has happened. If this is the case then it means and I don't mean to sound egotistical or arrogant that five out of my seven chakras are now opened. This is so unbelieveably exciting to me and demonstrates to me without any doubt that the I am no longer walking the path of chakra awakening I have become the path. I am like a child who has discovered a self-expression and it is just amazing. I walked around looking at people with so much love and compassion.

Bookings for my workshop on spiritual awakening through the chakras have taken off to the point that I have had to close the poll. I know how powerful the evening will be now that all of the limitations on my self-expression have been removed and this chakra is active. I also understand why I haven't been able to see these chakras energetically - this seeing is going to come when the 6th chakra - The Third Eye opens. I think this is the reason why I now have to teach. I have gone as far as I can on my own and now it is about sharing and giving what I know and have experienced myself to others so that my consciousness can shift to the next stage in preparation for the awakening of the final two chakras. What has struck me is the time it takes for these chakras to open. The powerful experience I had on a meditation retreat in Devon where my heart chakra opened was in 1998/9 (can't honestly remember) so that's a nine or ten year wait between chakras...aagh....at this rate I'm not going to have them all open and activate before I shuffle off this mortal coil but one thing is for sure I am going to end my life working towards this goal to show others that it is possible in one lifetime.

Any hesitation I had about developing myself into a chakra expert as the access to spiritual awakening has totally disappeared. The only concern was that I was speaking about a system which has never been scientfically proven or that I haven't seen and one thing this blog has been careful to do is not to speak about anything that I haven't personally experienced. So while I have experienced symptoms that seem very like chakra awakenings I don't know this for sure and this has been my reluctance in taking up this mantle. All of these concerns are now gone and I know without any doubt how the process of spiritual awakening and enlightenment happens and I just can't wait to get out there and share it with as many people as I can.

These days I am awake and so alive in the early hours of the morning. Yesterday sitting and having coffee I had to be careful not to stare at people because I just can't seem to take my eyes of them......there is nothing to protect anymore therefore......there is no fear....

No comments: